- Consented Building Plot
- 33m x 10.5m average
- S Glos PK17/0860/F
- For 2 bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Demolish garage for access
- Garden Sheds included
- AUCTION 2nd October 7pm
- VIEW Saturdays with brochure
Consented Building Plot with plans for a 2 bedroom detached bungalow - an increasingly rare opportunity.
The level plot is tucked away off the end of a quiet cul de sac within a short walking distance of Chipping Sodbury main streets, shops, pubs, restaurants, churches, clubs, organisations, schools and Waitrose.
Planning consent was granted by South Gloucestershire Council 25th April 2017 under ref PK17/086-/F for "Demolition of existing garage and erection of 1no detached dwelling".
AUCTION Wednesday 2nd October 2019, 7pm prompt, pay bar and complementary canapes from 6.30pm at Chipping Sodbury Town Hall.
VIEWINGS Any time during daylight hours.
Location and Situation
Chipping Sodbury is a thriving historic market town dating back to the 1700s. Nowadays many social activities, clubs and organisations thrive here. It has a Waitrose supermarket and full range of artisan shops, an award winning bakery and butcher, a Town Hall venue, and a range of local pubs and restaurants. Bristol and Bath = 14 miles. M4 J18 = 4 miles. M5 J14 = 8 miles. Yate rail station = 2 miles. Aztec West, Abbeywood and Cribbs Causeway = 7 miles.THE PLOT Size about 33m x 10.5m average
A near level plot with established boundaries.Access
Access from the end of Woodmans Close via "the blue land". The buyer will be entitled to install services to the plot through this driveway from Woodmans Close, making good existing driveway by agreement with the owner of number 22.Outbuildings
The existing garage at the entrance to the plot is to be demolished to obtain access, but the small sheds at the North end of the Plot are included in the sale.AUCTION Wednesday 2nd October 7pm
at Chipping Sodbury Town Hall. Pay Bar open from 6.30pm with complementary canapes, 7pm prompt start..Public Auction Procedure
The purchase of property at Public Auction means -
1. The highest bidder becomes the purchaser on the fall of the hammer, provided the vendors reserve price has been achieved or exceeded.
2. The purchaser is deemed to have exchanged contracts on the fall of the hammer, and will be required to sign the contract and hand over a signed deposit cheque for 10% of the purchase price bid (plus £500 Buyers administration charge), payable to "Country Property Auctions", before leaving the auction room.
3. Completion of the sale is scheduled to take place 28 days after the exchange of contracts at auction. An earlier completion date can normally be agreed. The vendor may agree to a prospective bidders request to complete later than 28 days if he becomes the successful buyer at auction, by agreement secured at least 24 hours prior to the auction.
4. Special Auction Conditions may also apply.
For further assistance, please contact our auction t...FURTHER DETAILS Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
South Gloucestershire CIL £8,702.68 payable within 60 days of building start.Directions
From the the War Memorial at the end of the main Broad Street, follow Horse Street around left then right bends, and turn next right into Mead Road, at the top of which turn right along Kingrove Crescent into Woodmans Close, turn first right and go to the end of the cul de sac where you will see our AUCTION board at the end on your left. Please park with consideration to neighbours.