Estate Agents in Chipping Sodbury
Country Property are an independent local Chartered estate agents and property consultants.
We offer clients a wealth of practical experience in all property matters, continually building upon professional practice in Marshfield and Bath since early 1980’s, which we imported to Chipping Sodbury High Street in 1989, and continue to develop.
We keep ourselves and our clients ahead of the curve using the latest property technology.
Our Estate Agent Services in Chipping Sodbury
- Properties for sale
- Property auctions
- Management and letting
- Residential Property to rent
- Commercial Property to rent
We advise and assist clients with all types of property, including owner occupier homes, buy-to-let, properties for refurbishment, development projects, probate property matters, plots of land, farms and smallholdings and equestrian properties.
Aims and Objectives
Quality independence and flexibility with straightforward and reasoned advice on how to get the most from your property sale or purchase, whether through general estate agency, at auction or as a landlord or tenant to reach a successful conclusion.
Our teams are simple and straightforward with no minimum contract period.
Professionally Qualified Estate Agents
Ensure your agent is an accredited member of a self-regulating body in the same way that you would check your holiday is protected by ATOL or ABTA.. Country Property subscribe to the highest standards being members of –
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- National Association of Valuer and Auctioneers (NAVA)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- The Property Ombudsman for Estate Agents (TPO)
Meet The Local Estate Agent Team
Detailed local knowledge and connections, and friendly professional approach from local qualified negotiators who live and work in the local area.
Your Privacy – GDPR 2018
The main changes are:
- We have updated the Data Protection section of our Terms and Conditions (clause 14) to more clearly describe our processing of Personal Data.
- We have added a new clause to our Standard Terms and Conditions to give further Data Processing Information.
We value our customers business and hope to continue our association with you, within the provisions of the GDPR.
If you would like to learn more about our services or you would like to speak to one of our friendly team members, please feel free to contact us.